Why is a Cavan credit union student loan better?
Before taking out a loan of any kind, it’s worth taking the time to understand how lending works. That way you can compare the benefits and be aware of the risks. Here are some of things that make a credit union loan different:
- Loans are insured (subject to terms and conditions) at no direct cost to the eligible member.
- No hidden fees or transaction charges.
- Fair and resonable interest rates.
- Repayment terms to suit your particular circumstances.
- You can pay off your loan early, make additional lump sum repayments or increase your regular repayments, without a penalty. Other lenders may charge you extra for paying them back faster!
Cavan Credit Union offer Student Loans at an interest rate of 6.9% (7.1%APR). Contact us today to apply on 0494331715
To check loan repayments try our Loan Calculator
For more information please contact our office on 049-4331715
You can download our scholarship draw application form here;